Skydive vouchers make the perfect gift.  Buy now from just £49.

buy vouchers

charity details

Julias House
Fundraising Target: £395
Contact: Hannah Miller
Telephone: 01202 644220


Invite your friends and family to jump with you or just help us spread the word about our charity skydives. The more people we get to jump the more money we raise for Julias House.

Share this page...

Jump dates

Choose your jump day...

book your Own Jump Date

Who we are

Imagine what it would feel like if your child was born with a very serious illness for which there was no cure. And on top of that devastating news, no-one can tell you how long your child will live, only that they will need constant care, day and night. Under this strain, many families fall apart. Sadly, having a seriously ill child is something that can happen to any one – and Julia’s House is the only hospice in Dorset that helps these families and those in south Wiltshire.

What we do

Our respite care means so much to parents who are looking after a very sick child 24 hours a day. It gives them time out with their partners, their other children or simply a chance to catch up with some tasks, safe in the knowledge their child is being looked after by people they know and trust. Our nurses and carers provide life-changing support for parents and their children both in the hospice and in their own homes. We are there year-round and in a crisis, offering emergency respite and overnight care.

We are also there when the worst happens, offering emotional and practical support at the end of a child’s life.

Why we need you

In 2016 we will receive just 5% of our total annual funding from the government. The rest (95%) of our income is raised through the generosity of the local community: this includes public fundraising and donations, corporate partners, charitable foundations, our shops, and legacies. While fundraising may be tough, it’s not as tough as the challenges facing Julia’s House families every day.  Show your support for our families – Jump for Julia! In the last 2 years – more than 50 determined fundraisers have jumped for Julia and raised over £50,000!


Some of the charities that we work with have designated charity days booked with us – other charities we work with on an ad hoc basis but whichever charity you want to skydive for you can do it with GoSkydive.


Book individually or as a group with just a £50 deposit per person.We’ll contact your charity on your behalf if you book 10 or more places. If you have a charity group of 20 or more we’ll give you a free skydive to auction off to raise more money for your cause.


OK you’re all set – now you just need to reach your fundraising target. Set up your online giving page and regularly publish the link out on your social media. We’ve got a few fundraising tips below to help you along the way.

Charity not listed? Not a problem...

If your charity is not listed you can still book an independent charity skydive.
Book your Skydive directly with one of our team on 01722 568604

Book Now