Who We Are:
Life is a national pregnancy support charity. We’re creating a world where no one faces pregnancy or pregnancy loss alone.
What We Do:
Through our services, we help over 45,000 people each year meet pregnancy or pregnancy loss with courage and dignity so they can flourish.
- Our impact: Every day, 200 people reach out to Life for emotional and practical help about pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- More than 12,000 mums and babies have been housed by Life.
- At any one time, we’re housing more than 200 mums and babies in our network of houses.
- Every month, Life gives skilled listening and counselling to 400+ people affected by pregnancy or pregnancy loss.
- Every month, 4,500+ people ask Life for a free pregnancy test.
- Tens of thousands of volunteers, supporters, and donors have joined together to create a world where no one faces pregnancy or pregnancy loss alone.
Why We Need You:
So that we can create a world where no one faces pregnancy or pregnancy loss alone we need your support.
Choose a pre-booked jump date:
Life has no pre-booked jump days. You can still jump on a date of your choosing.Choose your own jump date
Raising money for your tandem skydive via an online fundraising page makes it quick and simple for your friends and family to support you. You can share the link to your fundraising page via your social media pages and through texts and emails. If you haven’t done so already click through now and set-up your page or check out our Fundraising Ideas page to help you get the most out of your Charity Skydive.
How it works
Booking a charity jump
If you need help putting together your jump package, our Sales Team is more than happy to assist you. We’ll ensure you get a charity discount of £25 off our 10,000ft or 15,000ft skydives when your charity is selected. Determine if your charity expects you to meet a fundraising target or if you will be self-funding the skydive.
You’re all set to start fundraising once you’ve booked your skydive! Your charity can help you with fundraising, and we’ll be available to answer any questions you have about the skydive!
Build your team
Skydiving is even more exhilarating when shared with friends, why not invite your friends and family and create a shared experience with memories that will last a lifetime.
Select Your charity
Choose one of our 300 registered charities or jump in support of your own charity. Each registered charity will state if they will contribute to some of your jump cost or if you need to self-fund your own place.
Book your Skydive
Book individually or as a group with just a £50 deposit per person. Some of the charities we work with have reserved spaces on pre-booked days that you are more than welcome to join. See our date picker tool below.
OK you're all set - We recommend you set up an online fundraising page as all funds you raise will automatically go to the charity of your choice.